Let's simplify the whole thing
Have you heard people use the phrase 2a, 3b, 4c, 5z and get totally confused? Not to worry, The cLHAIR way will break it all down for you in a simple way to help you understand the different classifications of curls and empower you to be able to diagnose your way through any hair type. But always remember, any people have more than one curl type on one head of hair.
Understanding Curl Codes
More about this Academy
Created by market demand cLHAIR’s Online Academy will explain the in’s & out’s of caring for textured hair whilst keeping you or the client on trend.
Still don’t know where to begin when it comes to up skilling yourself with textured hair? Discover in bites size modules on how to navigate around maintaining & enhancing textured hair to maximise it’s potential the cLHAIR Way.
Download “The CLHAIR Mantra” from amazon to get a further insight to
cLHAIR’s journey with textured hair & her ethos on managing & maintaining curly crowns. From the basics of cleansing & conditioning to two of cLHAIR’s Balayaging techniques, there are modules for both consumers & haircare professionals alike. Feel free to suggest what modules you would like to see next term.
Want More Courses?
Checkout the other modules available within
The cLHAIR Academy
Who is cLHAIR
- cLHAIR is a Master Stylist who cares for your hair whilst keeping you on trend, for all hair textures & has been doing so for 13 years & a hair educator for 7 years owning stages from Europe to Africa prior to economic changes.
- Qualified with a Level 3 Diploma at the College of North West London Wembley under the amazing Angel Ramsey.
- Trichology training with Manufacturing Brands, Haircare product analysis training by some of the industries finest & continuously seeking knowledge of healthy haircare.
- At present cLHAIR is a part of a Redken Advocate Network where she continuously is learning and sharing her discoveries with a community of hairdressers who are all Redken obsessed just like her.
- cLHAIR now is a self-employed Master Stylist and Gro London in Clapham South is her workshop where clients & hair are cared for whilst keeping them on trend.
- Honoured to be a judge at the Creative Head Mag Most Wanted Hair Icon Competition, a mentor for their Activator Scheme & a panelist at Loreal's Talking Texture Virtual Event cLHAIR is always striving to break down barriers within the hair industry.
Download cLHAIR's 1st Publication
A compressed wash day routine that helps you cover all bases for a healthy balanced hair diet. Your wash day routine guidance chart explained, on how to take your hair texture to the next level.
The hair & scalp have so many needs in order to grow long and healthy. Working with all hair types I have tried and tested different products and techniques to discover the ultimate product combinations and effective routines to encourage hair growth, strengthen lengths and avoid moisture loss, & now I would like to share them with you.